The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office is seeking qualified applicants for entry-level Clerk Typist positions with an excellent starting pay and wide range of benefits. The application process includes a pre-employment polygraph, oral interview, typing test (50 WPM), extensive background investigation, and a pre-employment medical screening. Applicants for the position must be at least eighteen years old, and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Applicants interested in applying MUST COMPLETE APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED.
Please download the application, fill it out, save the file, and email the application and your resume (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have additional questions on career opportunities, you can inquire through the email provided or by contacting the recruitment office at 937-496-7542.
The pay rate for Clerk Typist starts off at $17.14 and tops off at $23.60
Full-time Sheriff’s employees currently enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance, Pharmacy Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account and/or Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Accident Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement (OPERS) and Deferred Compensation Plans
- Paid sick leave, vacation leave and personal absence leave
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,200.00
If you have additional questions on this or other career opportunities at the Sheriff's Office, you can inquire through contacting the recruitment office at 937-496-7542.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place